Jean-Charles Miville dit Deschènes 27
- Born: 14 Aug 1677, Notre-Dame-de-Québec, Québec, Canada 27
- Marriage: Marie-Marthe Vallee on 28 Aug 1702 in Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec, Canada
- Died: 9 Feb 1758, Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies, l'Islet, Quebec, Canada aged 80
- Buried: 11 Feb 1758, Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pocatière, Kamouraska, Quebec, Canada
Confirmation of name
The Charles who married Marthe Lavallee is listed as J.-Charles (Jean-Charles). This may help to distinguish the two. The source is:"Généalogie des Familles de la Riviere-Ouelle" by L'abbe Adolphe Michaud, published 1908, IMP. H. Chasse 4, Sault-au-Matélot, Quebec., pg 529.
Charles le jeune (the younger of the two brothers named Charles) married to Marthe Vallée was the one that died on February 9, 1758 at St. Roch des Aulnaies, even if his wife and his age were not mentioned in the death document. We know that his older brother (also named Charles) died between July 30, 1736 and July 1,1743. Charles (II) was living at St. Roch des Aulnaies in the 1750's, very likely with his son, Joseph, and most likely died there and were then buried at La Pocatière.
Noted events in his life were:
• He was baptised on 1 Sep 1677 in Notre-Dame-de-Québec, Québec, Canada. 27
Jean-Charles married Marie-Marthe Vallee, daughter of Pierre Vallee and Marie Therese Leblanc, on 28 Aug 1702 in Rivière-Ouelle, Kamouraska, Québec, Canada. (Marie-Marthe Vallee was born on 24 Apr 1683 in Beauport, Québec, Québec, Canada and died on 21 Mar 1748 in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pocatière, Kamouraska, Quebec, Canada.)