Francis Bishop 2120
- Born: 1692, St. Neot, Cornwall, England
- Christened: 8 Mar 1692, St. Neot, Cornwall, England
- Marriage: Mary Bradley on 2 Oct 1721 in Blisland, Cornwall, England
- Died: 13 Jan 1737, Bodmin, Cornwall, England aged 45 2120
- Buried: 13 Jan 1737, Bodmin, Cornwall, England
Francis BISHOP was a Goldsmith by profession and that in 1737 there was mention in the Archdeaconry of Cornwall, Probate Court, of the "Will of Francis Bishop, goldsmith, of Bodmin"
At the National Archives: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Letter from Thomas Cromwell, c.1537; Extract from Council Minutes relating to destruction of Spire; subscriptions etc, 1699; a survey for the tithe Hay, 1727; Resolution of Common Council, about Church, tithe Hay, Customs of the Towns, 1667 & 1668; Fragmentary of Churchwardens Account, 1552; Contract concerning carpentry for new chairs etc.... in Church, 1495; Conveyance of the tythe hay of parish & borough of Bodmin, 1668; Lease for 3 yrs of tithe Hay (to Francis Bishop, goldsmith & John Salter, perriwigmaker). 1717.
Francis married Mary Bradley, daughter of Nicholas Bradley and Unknown, on 2 Oct 1721 in Blisland, Cornwall, England. (Mary Bradley was christened on 9 Mar 1699 in Bodmin, Cornwall, England and was buried on 24 Mar 1745 in Bodmin, Cornwall, England.)